On our ride back home, Ricardo tried his first Reese's Cup!!
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Cumbe Mayo
Cumbe Mayo is a place with really old Incan ruins about an hour away from Cajamarca. We went with a tour company to see it so they could explain the significance of different aspects. Our guide spoke English but it was really hard to understand him through his accent so sometimes I'd listen to the Spanish instead....or I'd tune out the English because I forgot he was speaking my language and I could understand him if I actually tried. The most impressive ruin there are the aqueducts. They are small canals that transported water all over the area. They built them with such precision, it's incredible!
On our ride back home, Ricardo tried his first Reese's Cup!!
On our ride back home, Ricardo tried his first Reese's Cup!!
Labels:
Cajamarca,
sight seeing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment