It's only the hippest drink around.
EVERYONE here drinks Inca Kola. The times we've eaten in someone else's home or been served a nice meal, it has come with Inca Kola. The first time I tried it, I'll admit, I wasn't a huge fan. It kind of tastes like bubblegum and I've "grown out" of liking that flavor in anything...even real bubblegum. After being served Inca Kola a few times I grew to like it and even enjoy it!
A few days ago, Noelle's dad delivered some questionable news. Inca Kola has almost as much caffeine as a Red Bull. Crap. I don't even know the last time I drank a caffeinated beverage and here I am downing the stuff! No wonder we liked it so much!! And then we thought back to the times we'd had it and how much energy we had afterward. Mystery solved.
Well, I probably won't go buying Inca Kola but I'm definitely not turning it down if it's offered : )

hey! don't worry... don't even feel guilty... it has not much caffeine as red bull :)
ReplyDelete