Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hair Flowers

I've been wanting to make these flowers since we got to Peru and we finally did!  The girls loved them and the hardest part for me was crowd control.  I love all the little girls so much but some of them are too nice for their own good.  Instead of being content with just making a flower for themselves, they want their younger sibling to make one (who is far to young to hold a needle) or they want to make one for them.  If there were only five girls at the center, this wouldn't be a problem.  It becomes a problem when there's 20 girls lined up all wanting to make multiple flowers and there can only be four girls working at a time.  Ohhhhhhhhh, I do love them.

Erlita

Luzelena

Aurora...made the best one by far

Sonja

Fani

Katherine

Milagros

MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment